Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sales at my Imagekind and Zazzle websites!





It's that time of year again....no, not Christmas yet--Halloween!  And I feel Halloween is one of the more under-appreciated holidays when it comes to cards.  Shouldn't we all be sending greetings to celebrate the chance we have once a year to dress up and be spoooooooky?


Therefore, I'll bring a couple of things to your attention:



Buy the card

New Halloween cards are now on sale at my Zazzle store.  Enter code THEOCEANBLUE at checkout to save 14.92% for Columbus Day.
Shop







Buy the print
New Halloween prints are now on sale at my Imagekind store.  Enter the code
KETTLECORN30 at checkout to save 30%.
Shop







Check back throughout the month for more Halloween news!

3 comments:

  1. Those orange pumpkins are still my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite young adult book is The Giver by Lois Lowry. I've read it about 10 times and each time I find different connections or have new insights. That's what a good writer should do regardless of their target group. Interesting topic...

    ReplyDelete